Did you know that several departments offer semester-specific course descriptions?
Some professors give you insight into the type of readings you will examine, how your performance will be evaluated, and their goals for the courses they are teaching. This can be especially useful for courses like Rewriting America and Selected Topics in Political Science where the topics vary. Don’t you want to know more about the classes you are selecting? For a link to the course descriptions in our catalog, click here. Click on the links below to access the semester-specific descriptions.
- Not semester-specific, but this link lists all of the undergraduate Education courses in one place.
History, Documentary Studies, Judaic Studies, and Religious Studies
Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Music Lessons and Ensembles
- Not quite semester specific, but useful nonetheless!
Political Science (POS) & Public Administration and Policy (PAD)
- Winter 2018 Rockefeller Course Descriptions
- Spring 2018 PAD Course Descriptions
- Spring 2018 POS Course Descriptions